Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 5 Media
A nadie le importa una mierda, pero... v14
ANLIUM, peor la gente de Loadout me ha troleado vilmente. Resulta que me eviaron una publicidad que dice así:

El experto en publicidad engañosa de Loadout escribió:Welcome to the Bro Program!
Hey cucufaiter :

We’d like to introduce to you the Bro Program (it says hi). It’s a way for you to invite all your friends—enemies, too, if you’d like!—to start playing Loadout. We understand you want to play Loadout with your friends, so we invented the Bro Program to give you an easy way to get them in game.

So what’s the plus side of using the Bro Program? Beyond just the innate pleasure of having Bro’s, you also get 10% more XP when you’re in a game with a Bro! You can be on the same team destroying the enemy together or grudge matching against each other. You get the bonus either way. It’s Bro’s with benefits!

Becoming Bro’s is super easy, too—no secret handshakes or hazing rituals required. All you have to do is login to your account management page, and your Bro Code will be right there.

Don’t have an account management page because you don’t have an account yet? No problem: get registered here!

You can distribute your Bro Code through Facebook, Twitter, email, message boards, hand-written note, carrier pigeon—even on the wall of the bathroom! Get as creative as you want. No matter how you get your Bro Code out there, if someone uses it to create a Loadout account, you’ll automatically be Bro’s! You can keep track of who your Bro’s are on the account management page.

- Loadout Staff

A lo que yo entendí:

-Is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Este es el susodicho código.

http://www.loadout.com/account/create/?bro=18268

Se lo he enviado a un montón de peña: Asiertxo, Arthas y Hasu han sido algunos de los que han aceptado el código.

Ahora Hasu me dice que al final del registro no le han dado un código para descargar el juego anticipadamente, le han ofrecido comprar el juego, igual que hice yo en su día.

Defecancias y excrementaciones. Los de Trolloadout me han troleado bien.

Mensajes en este tema
RE: A nadie le importa una mierda, pero... v14 - por CucuFaiter - 01-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Preguntas existenciales v0.1.1 - por Chachibukai - 05-11-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Preguntas existenciales v0.1.1 - por Murq - 05-11-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Preguntas existenciales v0.1.1 - por Reboot - 05-12-2016, 06:41 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 114 invitado(s)